Ransomware attacks are happening more often, becoming more sophisticated, and impacting operations within critical infrastructure. Having the correct controls and tools in place can mean a great deal of difference in preventing, detecting, and responding to ransomware attacks quickly and mitigating impact to operations.
Our Ransomware Readiness Assessment consists of the following services to give your organization a comprehensive view of its ability to handle a ransomware attack.
- Disaster Recovery Plan and Testing Review
- Patch Management and Vulnerability Mitigation Program Review
- Systems, Data, and Configuration Inventory and Files Backup Assessment
- Ransomware Quarantine Capabilities Review
- Network Traffic Monitoring Assessment (Threat Detection)
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Solution Evaluation and Configuration Review
- End User Cybersecurity Awareness Training Program Assessment
- Enterprise/OT Incident Response Plan Review and Testing
- Network Perimeter Device Configuration Review
- Access Control Permission Review (Active Directory, Local Account, Document Repositories)
- Optional: Purple Team Breach and Adversarial Simulation (BaS)