Master Services Provider Program
The largest member-owned health care company in the US, serving 5,000+ US members through data-driven solutions and collaborative opportunities that lead to improved patient outcomes at lower costs resulting in approximately $100B in purchasing volume.
A new Master Services Provider (MSP) program that would drive efficiencies in consulting and contract resources, controlling costs, reducing vendor management and reducing risk.
- An established best in class process for adding consulting talent to the organization, including consistency, efficiency and the ability to attract top talent to their team.
- To save the client money and time managing consulting hours, onboarding steps, billing/invoicing and managing laptop issues .
Strive successfully partnered with the client’s executives to develop an MSP program that drives best in class standards in bringing consulting and contractor resources aboard.
Reduced Time-to-Hire and Increase Consistency – Established a 3-2-1 SLA (receive 3 qualified candidates and conduct 2 interviews to hire 1 consultant)
Reduced Risk and Liability – Created a standardized process to screen and qualify candidates, from background checks to release management for the consultants.
Transparent Reporting – Developed consistent, transparent and accurate reports for all aspects of the program
Reduced Operational Burden:
- Enabled ample vendor support with all communication, submittals, and requests streamlined through Strive.
- Established a process to manage all time tracking through a single point of contact.
- Created a program to provide consultant laptops to streamline the onboarding process and reduce the time needed for client to track/ manage software licenses.
Together with the successful partnership of the project’s executive sponsors, the MSP program continues to provide best in class outcomes in the following ways:
- Consistent hires averaging the agreed upon SLAs of 3-2-1
- Millions of dollars saved by standardization of billing and approval of hours worked
- Trusted advisor services, providing solutions through our consultants
- 83 consultants & Contractors currently managed through the program